Wednesday, June 19, 2013

RECALL: Dark and Decker Spacemaker Java Maker

Dark and Decker has remembered their Spacemaker Java Manufacturer, marketed between April 2006 and April 2009. These creators are risky because their produce bag can move out of position during preparing enabling hot the water to leak out and get rid of individuals. Dark and Decker has obtained 235 reviews of this occurring, 10 of the customers obtained 2nd level burns. The coffee maker was marketed at significant suppliers such as Wal-mart, Bed Shower & Beyond, Kohls, Focus on and Amazon.com.
If you have bought one of these coffee creators, please contact 866-668-4442.

3 Reactions to "" Terri Williamson on December Thirteenth, 2010 12:21 pm I did not know about this remember until I came upon this ad at Java Sage…We had the spacemaker in white-colored and when we began having a issue, we just wiped out it and got a inexpensive one in position of it…Now I am looking for another spacemaker..I want the black and decker but I had no concept there was a remember on the other one…what can be done now? Larry Dawson on December 22, 2010 3:29 pm I did not know of the remember.
The above issue occurred this weeks time.
Water all over the reverse & ground when spouse got up in the morning for her coffee. Was looking on the internet to buy another and saw the remember. The one we have was bought at the Dark & Decker shop at Lancaster Pa. Tammy Hnes on August 2nd, 2012 7:56 pm This latest remember is a crock.
B&D functions like its our mistake they offered us with defective coffee containers.
They anticipate us to deliver our pot in and hold out 2 several weeks or more for them to come back a new one. Would not the appropriate way be to deliver us the new one then have us come back the remembered pot? I see this as a scheme to have you go out and buy a new coffee maker (hopefully theirs, right?) I for one know I cant hold out 2 several weeks or more for coffee. This will be my LAST B&D coffee machine and I have always been devoted to that product.

No comments:

Post a Comment