Thursday, June 20, 2013

Is that lid red? WOW! That must be some HOT coffee!

This is fairly amazing. I'll bet McDonalds desires they had these returning when that old lady charged them for hot java. Not only do these covers modify shade to shiny red when the drink is hot there is also a closing signal that reveals whether or not the lid is safely connected effectively to the cup. It will be red while obtaining it and until the whole rim is brownish , the lid is not protected. I know when java or whatever is hot but I would like to see cafes use these if for no other purpose to let me know they put that lid on tight!
One Reaction to "" Orin on September Seventeenth, 2012 9:56 am Thermodynamically, cooking in a ppoper is counter-intuitive; a higher qty roasts quicker than less sized qty; more legumes reduces air circulation & improves the heat range.
I cook 4.
5 oz vol-3.5 oz bodyweight. This qty will quit rotating and heave up as the legumes break and increase.
Try more legumes for higher consistency, without mixing.
At space heat range.my roasts take 4 min +/- 10 sec; first break at 2-2.5 moments At starting of 2nd break. I dispose of the cook into an metal pan & generate 3oz for 3 clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment