Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FREE Java Competition by: Natural Mountain

For a easy Haiku distribution you can get into and have a opportunity to be one of 14 innovative coffee fans chosen to win a Keurig B-60 single cup maker, two bins of K-Cups and successful haiku, name, city and state of property printed on one create launch of GMCR Eco-container cups! Retail store Value of this award package is: $189.80 To get into your Haiku and get your opportunity at the Keurig, easy visit their online access type and get into your details. Competition is finishing on Weekend, Dec 1, 2007 @ 11:59pm ET Natural Hill Java Haiku Competition access type Best of fortune and I wish I'll be studying your successful access soon!
3 Reactions to "" Jupeyie Popolino on September Thirteenth, 2007 3:08 pm Sweet!, I entered!. Thanks for details. I come from bosnia I bet you would love our coffe, powerful like expresso but sleek to consume like dairy products admin on September Thirteenth, 2007 8:00 pm Appears to be excellent.
Some body needs to deliver me some to evaluation.
Thank you for coming by and coming into. chris on October Sixteenth, 2007 5:19 pm I really like saving money mountain Kenyan coffee. It is awesome and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment