Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Maxwell Home Coffee

Have you observed (not that I consume too much typical coffees) that Maxwell Home product seems to be all but vanishing from grocery store shelves? I do not know if it has had anything to do with Hurricane katrina anniversary passes or not but I've observed a stable decrease in the Maxwell Home inventory from more than just a number of stores! How odd is that? Are they getting a nose-dive? Folgers is still existing and powerful but that red can is reducing diminishing away. I never liked it anyway but it is type of sad to see a item that has been around for age groups, take the returning entry out. NOTE: feedback appear to have been prohibited for a while. I was getting near 1000 junk content a day. I had to do something.
If you wish to opinion, please use the get in touch with page and if it is not junk, I will be satisfied to publish it to the appropriate topic.
Thanks!
3 Reactions to "" dana neugebauer on August Twenty-first, 2006 4:34 pm I e-mailed a query to maxwell house this previous few days regarding the lack of the Juan Valdez icon on their 100% colombian coffee(as far as I know, they are the only brand{including generics}that statements 100% colombian java that does not have that symbol). The response I obtained from them was "Juan Valdez is no more on our MH Colombian Superior. The item still comes from Colombian legumes.
" My query now is-isn't it unlawful to promote this item without the Juan Valdez icon and still say 100% colombian? Jeff Furman on September 22, 2007 3:52 pm I now see the maxwell house java cup logo on Yuban java jugs.
It seems kraft is co-mingling product recognition, maybe as planning for some type of production optimizing. John Sprenger on October 26th, 2007 9:25 pm I e-mailed Kraft Meals which marketplaces Mawell Home 100% Colombian Coffee. I want to know if it is a method cook or a black cook ?

No comments:

Post a Comment