Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wal-mart Remembers GE Java Creators Due to Flame Risk

Walmart has started a non-reflex remember of 900,000 12 cup digital GE coffee makers, marketed for $30 between April 2008 through Jan 2010, due to chance of heating up and fire.  To discover out if your coffee manufacturer has been suffering from this recall check the  bottom of the platform for design no. 169164 or 169165.  If you have either of these designs quit using it instantly and come back it to a regional Wal-mart for a money back come back even if you bought it on the internet. Wal-Mart obtained 83 reviews of "overheating, cigarette smoking, reducing, losing, and fire," according to the CPSC.  At least three reports condition that individuals were burnt off on their arms and legs and others review that their counter tops and cabinets had been burnt off.

  There was one review of a significant kitchen fire due to the coffee manufacturer.  Any concerns you might have regarding the remember should be instructed to  the remember hotline at (800) 925-6278 thursday to friday between 7 a.m. and 9 p.

m. main time. To review a breakdown, get in touch with the CPSC at (800) 638-2772
2 Reactions to "" Judy on February Twelfth, 2011 3:47 pm I have a design #169228 GE Java Maker and the little nasty video at the top of the manage, which maintains the manage on the pot, split off when I was cleaning the pot. I would like to have a alternative pot as I do like the coffee manufacturer but Wal-mart in Royal prince Henry, B.C.

says that I need to get in touch with the Organization at 877-556-0973 but this variety comes up "No more period of time in Service". I'm not sure what to do to get a alternative pot. I will try 800-638-2772 on Monday, Feb Fourteenth, to see if any one can help me.
I recognize this is not one of the remember design figures but I only want a alternative cup pot.
Thank you, Judy 02/12/2011 sharon on July Eighteenth, 2011 1:08 pm Hi There, I bought a GE coffee manufacturer last season, design 169228 and it just leave the workplace on This summer 17, 2011. Can I have a replacement? It is not even 2 decades yet.
What do you recommend? Regards, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment