Monday, June 17, 2013

Deficiency of Relevant Categories

A while returning I improvements WordPress and when I did, I missing my groups. Still had the material but they did not have a position to go. Rather than clutter with them and take the opportunity on dropping my related search engines look for in Google and Yahoo! etc… I made the decision to keep them as they are now. There is a lot of material here it just does not appear to be if you look at the classification record. You will have to use the look for for material position to the right to discover out if there is something here that is in the position of your attention.
I am sorry for the clutter but there really is not much I can do about it.
Unfortunately. I appreciate your ongoing assistance and regular trips to this weblog. Audrey
4 Reactions to "" Jeanette on May Twenty-first, 2008 2:55 pm Hi Audrey, I just desired to let you know that your "contact" page/box is not working! Keep up the excellent work- Jeanette admin on May Twenty-first, 2008 4:11 pm Thank you! I'll perform on getting it set.
admin on May Twenty-first, 2008 4:12 pm oh yeah… in the meantime just use: webmaster@coffeesage.
com admin on May 26th, 2008 10:16 am Email type is operating again on get in touch with web page type. Thank you for your heads-up. I didn't remember the re-activate the plug-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment