Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top 10 Factors Java Is Better Than

I really like when coffee is better than… better than whatever. It is fairly much better than anything, is not it? Well, if you really like coffee it IS better than…. Here is my Top 10 record of products I think coffee is better than. Got one? Keep it in the concept place and I'll consist of it in the next coffee is better than access. Keep in mind now… it is my individual record.
You must publish your own if you have a lot of time.
Be original! 1 . (not significance #1 but #10 just in the #1 place, you know? #10 is actually #1 keeping track of up is keeping track of down ) Java is better than having your toe under a sporting seat when Auntie (350 lb.) Irene is seated in it.
2 .
Java is better than inexpensive tequila and some excellent tequila. 3 . Java is better than most individuals. Really! Better than my next door neighbor in the future.
4 .
Java is better than bed time. 5 . Java is better than nodoze.

Plus, you can eat it up without extra the water. 6 . Java is better than most men.
It does not grumble when I remain up and it goes to bed.
:/ It does not tell me to convert off the pc. It does not create me toss up. It does not thoughts if I leave the coffee pot on a lengthy time. And it does not use lines.
7 . Java is better than raspberry braid but does not thoughts clinging out with them every now and then. 8 . Java is better than tea 9 .
Java is better than aide. Big cup, little cup, different scaled glasses, it does not care! 10 . (#10 being my #1 of course) Java is better than husband. It can be hot when it's cool, cool when it's hot, and everywhere in between. Got one? Please DO publish it. Have a excellent evening buddies. Have a cup and think about…. well, anyone but Howard Dean .
2 Reactions to "" Ava on July Tenth, 2008 9:16 am Java is better than almost anything, but it did create me desire I was defending a item of toasted bread from a murderous gorilla yesterday. Just one of the advantages, I assume. Sorry. admin on July Tenth, 2008 11:51 am HAHA! That is very funny. One must really image that in their thoughts to completely appreciate how essential toasted bread can really be.

No comments:

Post a Comment