Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Own Europe Coffee

Audrey's Europe Java 3 oz swiss candy, sliced or grated 1 cup 50 percent -n- 50 percent 1 cup large lotion 2 tbs glucose 2 photos gourmet coffee or 2 tbs. black immediate coffee Pulled lotion Directions: Warm the dairy products and candy together in a pot until dissolved and sleek. Do not scorch! Mix in espresso/instant coffee and provide with whipped lotion on top. Optionally available shaved candy on top whipped lotion. Yum yum!
4 Reactions to "" lady on December Twenty fifth, 2005 5:39 pm Yes this was great! I had everything in the refrigerator because of the year and how amazing.
admin on December Twenty fifth, 2005 7:09 pm Oh thank you! I'm grateful somebody tried it.
I just really like it. Satisfied Holidays! wally on December 27th, 2005 1:50 am Hi ty for formula. Have you ever had your lot of money study by looking into the end of a large material chocklate drink? you would anxiety.
anywas happy xmass admin on December 27th, 2005 8:46 am I never have Wally.
My grandpa used to study coffee reasons or tea results in. Never discovered how to do it myself. I always believed it was exciting though. By the way….
I really like the name of your website.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment